Talented Texas native, Dwight Kirkland, was an artist for most of his life. He worked in all sorts of mediums, with his specialty being a unique, dreamlike, photo-realistic style of painting, using both airbrush and paintbrush. Kirkland studied at the renowned Art Institute of Atlanta and his extensive travels in the United States gave him unique vision and perspective. His works are included in many collections, public and private, and he also created many award winning illustrations for a wide variety of corporate clients. Our artisans have translated Kirkland's stunning state collages, into handsome woven textile art. Take a tour of your favorite state, without leaving your living room. These beautifully detailed blankets showcase the cultural icons and familiar landmarks of the great states of our country. Display your state pride in a unique and long lasting way.
Specifications: This Tapestry Throw is 54 inches wide by 72 inches tall, and is woven from 100% cotton.
- SOFT & BEAUTIFUL: Curl up in comfort with our super soft woven throw blanket. A perfect gift.
- WOVEN NOT PRINTED: Woven from 8 miles of pure sustainably sourced American-grown cotton.
- VERSATILE & STURDY: Our throws are large enough for a queen bed and perfect for naps on the sofa.
- WASHER AND DRYER SAFE: Before leaving the mill our throws are pre-washed and dried so they will never shrink or fade.
- AMERICAN MADE & FAMILY OWNED: Our throws are woven in our small family-owned mill.
This product is made to order. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.