This item is made to order and the deadline for guaranteed Christmas delivery has passed. Please order only if you are willing to take January delivery.
Inspired by a design in the monumental archive of 19th century designer, artist, and writer, William Morris (1834-1896). Morris was associated with the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood and founder of the British Arts & Crafts Movement. He is best known for his designs for furnishing fabric and wallpaper.
This tapestry throw is 54 inches wide by 72 inches tall, and is woven from 100% cotton.
- SOFT & BEAUTIFUL: Curl up in comfort with our super soft woven throw blanket. A perfect gift.
- WOVEN NOT PRINTED: Woven from 8 miles of pure sustainably sourced American-grown cotton.
- VERSATILE & STURDY: Our throws are large enough for a queen bed and perfect for naps on the sofa.
- WASHER AND DRYER SAFE: Before leaving the mill our throws are pre-washed and dried so they will never shrink or fade.
- AMERICAN MADE & FAMILY OWNED: Our throws are woven in our small family-owned mill.
This product is made to order. Please allow minimum 4 weeks for delivery.