CHOOSE SIZE ABOVE: LARGE 72 inches long by 54 inches wide is large enough for a single or double bed. EXTRA LARGE 82 inches long by 62 inches wide is large enough for a queen size bed. Both are perfect for naps on the sofa.
Charles Francis Annesley Voysey (1857 – 1941) was an English architect and furniture and textile designer. His early work was in an Arts and Crafts style influenced by William Morris, and he made important contributions to Art Nouveau style. Birds and floral hearts were often motifs in his work.
- SOFT & BEAUTIFUL: Curl up in comfort with our super soft woven cotton throw blanket. The perfect weight for year-round use. Woven from breathable soft USA cotton with a rich textured hand-finished feel.
- WOVEN - NOT PRINTED: The images are created by the various color threads. Woven from 8 miles of sustainably sourced American-grown cotton.
- BLANKET, COUCH THROW OR WALL HANGING: Woven from a mixture of virgin and recycled environmentally friendly cotton. Your go-to throw on the couch, or hang on the wall as true woven wall tapestry, or use it as a full or queen-size bed topper.
- WASHER AND DRYER SAFE: Before leaving the mill our throws are pre-washed and dried so they will never shrink. Colors will not fade like printed blankets.
- Great Gift for Any Occasion: Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversary, Gifts for mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or friend.
- AMERICAN MADE & FAMILY OWNED: Our throws are woven in a small family-owned mill.
OUR THROWS ARE MADE-TO-ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 2 - 4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.