Inspired by a design in the monumental archive of 19th century designer, artist, and writer, William Morris (1834-1896). Morris was associated with the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood and founder of the British Arts & Crafts Movement. He is best known for his designs for furnishing fabric and wallpaper.
Specifications: This EXTRA LARGE tapestry throw is 62 inches wide by 82 inches tall, large enough for a Queen bed, and perfect for naps on the sofa.
- SOFT & BEAUTIFUL: Curl up in comfort with our super soft woven cotton throw blanket. The perfect weight for year-round use. Woven from breathable soft USA cotton with a rich textured hand-finished feel.
- WOVEN - NOT PRINTED: The images are created by the various color threads. Woven from 8 miles of sustainably sourced American-grown cotton.
- You will APPRECIATE the WOVEN CRAFTSMANSHIP & NATURAL COTTON found in this Arts & Craft Tapestry Throw. The Detail is extraordinary and is Authentically Woven. Gets softer with every wash, and it won't shrink!.
- COUCH THROW OR WALL HANGING: Woven from a mixture of virgin and recycled environmentally friendly cotton. Your go-to throw on the couch, or hang on the wall as true woven wall tapestry, or use it as a full or queen-size bed topper.
- WASHER AND DRYER SAFE: Before leaving the mill our throws are pre-washed and dried so they will never shrink. Colors will not fade like printed blankets.
- Great Gift for Any Occasion: Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversary, Gifts for mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or friend.
- AMERICAN MADE & FAMILY OWNED: Our throws are woven in a small family-owned mill.
This product is made to order. Please allow minimum 2-3 weeks for delivery.