CHOOSE SIZE ABOVE: LARGE 72 inches long by 54 inches wide is large enough for a single or double bed. EXTRA LARGE 82 inches long by 62 inches wide is large enough for a queen size bed. Both are perfect for naps on the sofa.
Named for the English River Cray in Kent, a design in the monumental archive of 19th century designer, artist, and writer, William Morris (1834-1896). Morris was associated with the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood and founded the British Arts & Crafts Movement. He is best known for his designs for furnishing fabric and wallpaper.
- SOFT & BEAUTIFUL: Curl up in comfort with our super soft woven cotton throw blanket. The perfect weight for year-round use. Woven from breathable soft USA cotton with a rich textured hand-finished feel.
- WOVEN - NOT PRINTED: The images are created by the various color threads. Woven from 8 miles of sustainably sourced American-grown cotton.
- BLANKET, COUCH THROW OR WALL HANGING: Woven from a mixture of virgin and recycled environmentally friendly cotton. Your go-to throw on the couch, or hang on the wall as true woven wall tapestry, or use it as a full or queen-size bed topper.
- WASHER AND DRYER SAFE: Before leaving the mill our throws are pre-washed and dried so they will never shrink. Colors will not fade like printed blankets.
- Great Gift for Any Occasion: Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversary, Gifts for mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or friend.
- AMERICAN MADE & FAMILY OWNED: Our throws are woven in a small family-owned mill.
OUR THROWS ARE MADE-TO-ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 2 - 4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.