Inspired by a design in the monumental archive of 19th century designer, artist, and writer, William Morris (1834-1896). Morris was associated with the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood and founder of the British Arts & Crafts Movement. He is best known for his designs for furnishing fabric and wallpaper.
Specifications this EXTRA LARGE tapestry throw blanket is 62 inches wide by 82 inches tall, large enough for a queen bed, and perfect for naps on the sofa.
- COUCH THROW OR WALL HANGING: Woven from a mixture of virgin and recycled environmentally friendly cotton. Your go-to throw on the couch, or hang on the wall as true woven wall tapestry, or use it as a full or queen-size bed topper.
- SOFT & BEAUTIFUL: Curl up in comfort with our super soft woven throw blanket. A perfect gift.
- WOVEN NOT PRINTED: The images are created by the various color threads. Woven from 8 miles of sustainably sourced American-grown cotton.
- WASHER AND DRYER SAFE: Before leaving the mill our throws are pre-washed and dried so they will never shrink or fade.
- AMERICAN MADE & FAMILY OWNED: Our throws are woven in a small family-owned mill.
This product is made to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.