Inspired by a design in the monumental archive of 19th century designer, artist, and writer, William Morris (1834-1896). Morris was associated with the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood and founder of the British Arts & Crafts Movement. He is best known for his designs for furnishing fabric and wallpaper.
This tapestry throw is 54 inches wide by 72 inches tall, large enough for a queen bed, and perfect for naps on the sofa.
- BREATHABLE NATURAL COTTON FIBERS - GENEROUSLY SIZED 82" x 62" and TRADITIONALLY WOVEN - The perfect weight for year-round use; Favored over fleece import blankets; Woven from breathable soft cotton with a rich textured hand-finished feel; USA Made; Prewashed
- You will APPRECIATE the WOVEN CRAFTSMANSHIP & NATURAL COTTON found in this Arts & Craft Tapestry Throw. Perfect for Arts and Crafts decor or any fan of William Morris. The Detail is extraordinary and is Authentically Woven. Gets softer with every wash.
- BLANKET, COUCH THROW OR WALL HANGING: Woven from a mixture of virgin and recycled environmentally friendly cotton. Your go-to throw on the couch, or hang on the wall as true woven wall tapestry, or use it as a full or queen-size bed topper. EXTRA LARGE 82" x 62"
- LONG LASTING: Wash in warm water tumble dry medium heat; Colors will not fade like printed blankets; Your friends will forever appreciate this fine quality American made gift.
- Great Gift for Any Occasion: Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversary, Gifts for mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or friend. Because of the exceptional quality you will be appreciated for the lifetime of the blanket.
PLEASE ALLOW MIN. 3- 4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY